Events and Workshops
Workshops & Events:
Expressions offers workshops within the store as well as for universities, clubs/bars, conventions, etc.
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you may not attend an Expressions event.
- No touching of other participants except in the context of opt-in exercises as directed by the instructor.
- No disruptive behavior.
- No sexual activity.
The instructor and Expressions staff have the right to remove class participants who do not respect these guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.
Book your own workshop!
Our regularly available workshops include:
- Sex Toys 101
- BDSM 101
- Anal 101
- Sex Toys, Lube, and Body Safety
- Navigating Consent
- Sex Toys on a Budget
- Kegel Balls & Strengthening the Vagina
- How to Get the Most From Your Toys
- Strapping in to Strap Ons
- Gender Expression & Sex Toys
- Sexting & Virtual Communication
- Foreplay & Intimacy
- Phallic Fun: Toys for Penises
And more! If you are interested in having one of our sex educators present a workshop/class for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Workshop Inquiry.'
We also offer events open to the public in our store. These will be featured below & on our social media pages.