Events and Workshops
Workshops & Events:
This workshop discusses the controversial history of the clit, and will go over toys and techniques to please the internal and external portions of it.
Vibrators aren’t just for vulvas and vaginas, and there’s more out there for penis-owners than Fleshlights.
What what, in the butt! It’s not just for gay porn stars, we promise! Learn all about partner & solo anal sex, what kinds of lubes to use, and what toys we love to stick where the sun don’t shine!
Sometimes, you just wish you had a cock. Harnesses make that possible! This workshop goes over strap-ons for sex as well as daily use, and which ones we prefer in which settings. We talk about ways the wearer can elevate the experience for themselves and their partners, and our favorite toys to pair.
Expressions offers workshops within the store as well as for universities, clubs/bars, conventions, etc.
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you may not attend an Expressions event.
- No touching of other participants except in the context of opt-in exercises as directed by the instructor.
- No disruptive behavior.
- No sexual activity.
The instructor and Expressions staff have the right to remove class participants who do not respect these guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.
Book your own workshop!
Our regularly available workshops include:
- Sex Toys 101
- BDSM 101
- Anal 101
- Sex Toys, Lube, and Body Safety
- Navigating Consent
- Sex Toys on a Budget
- Kegel Balls & Strengthening the Vagina
- How to Get the Most From Your Toys
- Strapping in to Strap Ons
- Gender Expression & Sex Toys
- Sexting & Virtual Communication
- Foreplay & Intimacy
- Phallic Fun: Toys for Penises
And more! If you are interested in having one of our sex educators present a workshop/class for you, please contact email@example.com with the subject line 'Workshop Inquiry.'
We also offer events open to the public in our store. These will be featured below & on our social media pages.